Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009

I know I know only a couple of days have passed and here I am posting pictures again. On Friday evening we attended Gag Night @ Chapel Rock Christian Church as we do every year with our neighbors. It usually gets me out of going door to door but this year it was a night early and so I had to do both. The kids got to go trick or treating for the first time this year and they had a blast. Don't think I want to get to go again next year but it was fun watching them run from house to house and get excited everytime about some stranger giving them candy. We have the biggest bowl we have ever had this year. Fun times had by all.



1 comment:

Jenibug7 said...

Cracking up at the knight and dragon thing. Did he slay her before the night was over? lol Can't believe how big they are and look forward to getting big hugs in less than 2 weeks!!!!