Sunday, August 16, 2009

Summer was fun and now it is done

Well, as I sit here on Sunday evening I am realizing how much time has gone by without even waiting for me to catch up. We have had quite a lot of fun as a family this summer and we now must put it all to rest and start another school year.

Baseball and softball games thru June for the kids and then games for us started, and we still have more this week. First week of being out of school had VBX @ church. A trip to Cincinnati Beach for the day, 2 weeks later, a trip to King's Island. Many trips to the pool to work on our tans. Ian and Kylee both getting to go to church camp for the first time this year. And so many other things I am sure that I am forgetting.

Tomorrow will be Ian's first day of 4th grade and Kylee's first day of 1st grade. Who would have ever thought that my kids would grow up so fast? Certainly not me. I have loved every minute of watching you two grow up and can't wait to see what this year holds for both of you. Good Luck tomorrow and I love you both very much :)

No comments: