Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summer is in full swing

As I was sitting here I realized that I haven't done much in the way of blogging. Facebook seems to get all of my time and I tend to forget about this. I have no idea how many people actually follow my blog so anyway...

Summer is keeping us pretty busy, library reading program, playing with friends, having cookouts, swimming and enjoying God's world. The most recent activity we took part in was a family picture on my side. There are 16 of us total now and we decided to have a family photo taken. After much discussion and planning we finally got it accomplished on July 4th. Despite fighting the rain and having the camera set on a timer we got the photos taken. And we couldn't be happier, so with no further adue, here they are......


No comments: