Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween





After carving pumpkins, the kids couldn't wait until it was time to dress up for Halloween. They were counting down the days. I was just praying that I would feel well enough to take them. I have acquired the stomach flu of the season that is cramping beyond belief and a horrible headache, that nothing seems to touch. After some needed rest, Ian got it on Friday. Ended up going to school in the afternoon but then felt bad again afer school. We went out anyway and took them to our annual destination of Chapel Rock to GAG Night. They ended up having a great time and we are all paying for it today. I didn't sleep well last night and Ian puked this am at 5. We stayed inside ALL DANG DAY, and it was so beautiful too. Everyone is tucked in now so I snuck to the computer to update. Hopefully everyone will be all better tomorrow and we can enjoy the nice weather.

2 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

OH NO!!!! Remember last Halloween when Adaryll and I were both puking our guts out? I think Elena had it at the same time and Elias was just getting over it. Jenny B took Elias to trunk or treat. It was horrible!
Is everyone feeling better now??

amypfan said...

It's funny that Jen said that, because we were thinking of how we took Elena around with us last Halloween. Your kids' costumes are very cute though!